Artists Personify Web Browsers
Yesterday, a Reddit user posted *eskimoie's rendition of personified browsers (as seen below). This image had been circulating the web for the past couple months.
In the comments thread of the post, littleleaguechew proposed some edits to the image. *JHALLpokemon, a deviant and Reddit user, illustrated each of descriptions given and posted them on deviantART.
Littleleaguechew’s proposed edits were:
- Firefox is the once pretty girl who slowly got chubby and boring, but it was gradual so no one really noticed until recently and everyone now thinks “I had a hardcore crush on that?”
- Opera is that quiet girl who never talks and sits at the back of the room. Sure, she has a lot of great qualities, but you’ll never care to find out.
- IE is the gruff unattractive girl in high school who became a sexy MILF later in life. If she wasn’t with Bill you’d probably make a move.
- Chrome is your best friend’s annoying younger sister who you haven’t see in 8 years and is now this jaw-dropping 18 yo supercute brainy college freshman.”
- Safari is your sister’s ever present annoying vegan friend. She means well, but no one can tolerate her for very long. She married some guy named Steve when she was young so she’s set for life.
(All illustrations by *JHALLpokemon: Firefox, Opera, IE, Chrome, Safari)